Vancouver was a great success, and a tribute to the organistaion of Rena Sharon and all her team. It was most enjoyable not only giving classes and lectures, but going to others given by Graham Johnson and Susan Youens in particular. My recital with Graham wasn’t designed to be especially long, but we decided to embellish it with some dialogue from the stage, and as a result it went on for at least half an hour longer. Never mind, the listeners seemed pleased to get their money’s worth.
Bed and Breakfast at Ansells FarmAnsells Farm is a charming, characterful 16th century farmhouse in an idyllic rural position 5 miles south of Sudbury, an ideal base for exploring the villages and countryside of the Stour Valley.
- 9th Summer Music at Ansells Weekend, June-July 2017
- Singing Workshop at Ansells Farm, Saturday April 22nd 2017
- 8th Summer Music at Ansells Weekend, June 2016
- Singing Workshop at Ansells Farm, 2nd April 2016: “The flowers that bloom in the spring, tra la, breathe promise of merry sunshine…”
- Singing Workshop at Ansells Farm, 7th November 2015: Written on Water