50 years after his death, the virtuoso pianist and composer Percy Grainger (1882-1961) is emerging as one of the most revolutionary cultural figures of the 20th century. Come and discover the joy of his music and some of its background in more than 120 works – a spectacular four days you will not forget.
Penelope Thwaites, Artistic Director
Bed and Breakfast at Ansells FarmAnsells Farm is a charming, characterful 16th century farmhouse in an idyllic rural position 5 miles south of Sudbury, an ideal base for exploring the villages and countryside of the Stour Valley.
- 9th Summer Music at Ansells Weekend, June-July 2017
- Singing Workshop at Ansells Farm, Saturday April 22nd 2017
- 8th Summer Music at Ansells Weekend, June 2016
- Singing Workshop at Ansells Farm, 2nd April 2016: “The flowers that bloom in the spring, tra la, breathe promise of merry sunshine…”
- Singing Workshop at Ansells Farm, 7th November 2015: Written on Water