Bed and Breakfast at Ansells FarmAnsells Farm is a charming, characterful 16th century farmhouse in an idyllic rural position 5 miles south of Sudbury, an ideal base for exploring the villages and countryside of the Stour Valley.
- 9th Summer Music at Ansells Weekend, June-July 2017
- Singing Workshop at Ansells Farm, Saturday April 22nd 2017
- 8th Summer Music at Ansells Weekend, June 2016
- Singing Workshop at Ansells Farm, 2nd April 2016: “The flowers that bloom in the spring, tra la, breathe promise of merry sunshine…”
- Singing Workshop at Ansells Farm, 7th November 2015: Written on Water
Tag Archives: senses
Saturday March 16th 2013 Our theme for the March workshop is the Five Senses – taste, touch, smell, sight and hearing. We invite you to search out any pieces inspired by sensory pleasures or pains – and that covers most … Continue reading