Bed and Breakfast at Ansells FarmAnsells Farm is a charming, characterful 16th century farmhouse in an idyllic rural position 5 miles south of Sudbury, an ideal base for exploring the villages and countryside of the Stour Valley.
- 9th Summer Music at Ansells Weekend, June-July 2017
- Singing Workshop at Ansells Farm, Saturday April 22nd 2017
- 8th Summer Music at Ansells Weekend, June 2016
- Singing Workshop at Ansells Farm, 2nd April 2016: “The flowers that bloom in the spring, tra la, breathe promise of merry sunshine…”
- Singing Workshop at Ansells Farm, 7th November 2015: Written on Water
Tag Archives: Sudbury
St Peter’s, Sudbury Sunday, October 25 2009 7.30 pm Desert Island Songs an Entertaining Collection of Personal Favourites sung by Stephen Varcoe with Christina Lawrie at the piano Aided, Abetted and Compèred by Andrew Phillips Tickets £10 reserved, £8 unreserved … Continue reading